TOP FIVE BEST MANUAL TOOTHBRUSHES
I’m sure most of us have heard this since we were children but here it goes, dentists recommend brushing at least twice a day, so it is important that you have the right toothbrush. Your toothbrush should be replaced every three months, so you have plenty of time to experiment, but we’ve found some of the best ones to get you started.
A manual toothbrush is an oral hygiene product that consists of a group of bristles attached to a handle that is not electronically powered. So this toothbrush requires the user to move the toothbrush around your teeth and gums in a circular motion. This is essential for good oral health because a toothbrush gets the food and plaque that is stuck on and in between your teeth. So with that being said here are the 5 best manual toothbrushes:
- Colgate extra clean – provides a better clean with circular power bristles. The polished round end bristles help protect enamel and gums while providing a superior clean feel. The thin, flexible, easy-to-grip handles allow you to get a good grip, while the full head allows you to clean easily. It also features a cleaning tip, which is specially designed to clean hard-to-reach areas, like your back teeth.
- Oral-B Pro-Health clinical Pro-Flex – if you are looking for a powerful, yet gentle clean this toothbrush will be a great fit for your needs. This brush offers a superior clean thanks to two flexing sides that adjust to the curve and contours of your teeth. It cleans along the gum line but is gentle on the tooth enamel and sensitive gums. It removes up to 93% of plaque in hard to reach areas and up to 34% more plaque along your gum line.
- Collins Perio toothbrush – is a unique toothbrush because it has innovative tapered filaments that penetrate deep between the teeth and around the gums to remove plaque and debris, which offers a flossing effect. The super-slim tapered polyester bristles are less porous than nylon bristles and reduce tooth abrasion to save your tooth enamel. The bristles on this brush have been proven to last up to 50% longer than a traditional toothbrush.
- GUM technique deep clean toothbrush – makes it easy to brush the way your dental hygienist recommends. Your dental hygienist recommends that you clean your teeth at a 45-degree angle, you are able to really clean around and under the gums without irritating them. The patented no-slip, quad-grip thumb pad on the handle is designed to make it easier to hold the brush properly and to brush on an angle as recommended. The soft compact head of the brush naturally flows over the curves of the teeth, including around the molars or where the teeth are missing.
- Nimbus microfine toothbrush – is very gentle but effective, so it is ideal if you want softness as well as complete plaque removal. This toothbrush was designed to protect your mouth and prevent damage to the gums and teeth, while effectively removing plaque. This brush has long tapered extra fine bristles along with shorter, support bristles, which altogether will reach into hard reach areas, like towards the back of your mouth where your molars are located.
Comments are closed.