Having a hard time finding the right Toothpaste? Here are some tips to choosing the right Toothpaste.
Looking for a recommendation for toothpaste? It is best to consult your dental provider.
When choosing toothpaste it is best to look for the American Dental Association seal approval. Choosing the right tooth paste can be difficult task but here are some tips for choosing good toothpaste:
- When buying for children it’s best to look for toothpaste that contains fluoride, in addition to something that might have an appealing taste as well.
- When buying for yourself or adult loved ones look at the benefits for that said toothpaste. For example: if your experiencing sensitivity look for a toothpaste that is formulated to help with sensitive teeth, or if you want a toothpaste to help make your smile brighter, look for that toothpaste formulated to help whiten your teeth.
Dentist recommended toothpaste:
- Fluoride toothpaste– fluoride strengthens and protects teeth against tooth decay so products like: Colgate, or you can consult with your dentist for PreviDent 5000 plus which is prescribed toothpaste.
- Toothpaste for children– if your child is under the age of 2 look for fluoride-free toothpaste like: Colgate, or Orajel Training toothpaste which is safe to swallow, in addition to having a variety of flavors and fun décor on the tube to try and make it more appealing to children. Children over the age of 2 should use toothpaste with fluoride in it like: Colgate or Crest for kids.
- Tartar control toothpaste– once the bacterial plaque forms on your teeth it then hardens into tartar, and the only your able to get rid of that tartar is by a professional cleaning at your dental office. When you get excessive tartar builds up on your teeth that could lead to other harmful issues like gum disease. So you’ll want to prevent that with good dental habits, making sure you brush and floss daily. Colgate-total is FDA approved toothpaste that helps prevent the tartar build up.
For further recommendations please speak to your dental provider.
on Mar 15th, 2017
Filed under Teeth Cleaning . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Tags: #Colgate, #PreviDent, #ToothPaste
Comments are closed.